Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blogger's block

I've been suffering from blogger's block.  All the normal crazy things have been going on.  You know, Violet barfing at Costco, Zoey leaving a trail of runny poop through the house, Lorelei waiting till the last minute to do a large school project.  Not getting enough sleep because Zoey woke up crying at 10:30 one night last week and not going back to sleep until 2:15am. 

I've been thinking a lot about the Same Sex Marriage bill and Allen Dyer's ethics violation investigation and that Wells Fargo is hiring 1000 people in the Mid-Atlantic while Bank of America is probably going to lay off people to increase their profit margin while their profits are already running in the billions.  But I just can't be coherent about any of that.  My mind is tired, I'm feeling burned out.  I'm really really looking forward to my haircut that's scheduled for next Tuesday - an hour to myself (as long as I find a babysitter) and a little pampering, mmmm.

I will post on Friday - another blog (Swim - Write - Run) that I follow is having a Bucket List Blogfest, so I'm going participate in that.  Hopefully I can think of few things to put on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment